January 9, 2009

Presidents 2009... A definite class A...wkward !

Have you seen this? The presidents' meeting. There are other sources, but this one's from The Washington Times Could this scene be any more uncomfortable? I’ve seen and been in difficult situations before, but this surely tops them. You could almost sense this great unease. And they seem to be murmuring “Awkward!” behind their good, old, jolly, strained smiles. Actually, across the line from left to right, one mutters “difficult” and the second one “problematic”, then the middle one mumbles “knotty” and the next “complex”, and the last one is just plain "ill-at-ease". And here’s a "longer" "short" version of what they seem to be saying: Father Bush: One-tenth of my son could outdo you anytime, you big-headed… Big O: Hogwash. You taught him everything he knows and he doesn’t know a whole lot. It will be great when this whole act is over, then I can take some serious respite in Kai… Junior: This is incredible! I new we can all get along and be friends in the end. It will be a blast at the ranch when I get my guys together to ride the bulls… Old C: And I thought I committed the worst… I’m a celebrity compared to these dunces. Heck, I'm a wild thing... Plain Old C: Why am I even here again? I can't believe I allowed them to pluck me from my slumber. This is so distressing, I'm starting to feel nauseous. Or maybe it’s all just my imagination. I need to relax my reservations and reassure myself that things aren’t as bad as they seem…

No comments: